Most of us know a child who needs a little extra motivation to brush their teeth, wash their hands, or jump in the tub. Here are six ideas to design a fun, functional and safe bathroom that little ones will love to use.
Stick To Just One Topic
- For a bathroom that’s fun, exciting, and buoyant without seeming – well, like your kids designed it – pick a theme and stick with it, rather than putting together a set of disparate elements. To create a nice, unified look, focus on a child’s favorite book or movie or an area of special interest (dinosaurs or dancers, anyone?).
Choose Easy-Care Surfaces
- When designing a children’s bathroom, it is especially important to think about functionality. Choose materials that are strong and easy to clean. Vinyl wall coverings can be cleaned with a damp sponge. When possible, select tiles with a minimum of grout lines to facilitate cleaning. Tempered glass countertops are also a joy. Only a small window cleaner and a clean wipe will remove toothpaste stains, dirt, and soap residue. Lacquer finish vanities are also easier to maintain than wood ones.
Add A Little Magic
- Kids love magic, and there is an amazing new bath technology available that can provide it, along with some other great benefits. Look mom, no hands! Smart faucets save water and automatically turn on and off, while Kohler’s new Touchless toilet can be cleaned with the movement of one hand. (You can also request an adapter kit that can be installed on most existing toilets for just $ 99.) And, if you want to get the most out of it , there are chromotherapy bathtubs that offer a multi-colored light show while you soak up. That could make your kids wash behind their ears!
Choose A Fun Shower Curtain
- Your kids will love the truly unique and clever shower curtains available at Bathroom Remodel Springdale AR. If you appreciate the fine decoration, you will enjoy seeing some of my favorites like Fire Engine, Darth Vader and Yoda.
Opt For Soft-Closing Seats, Cabinets, And Drawers
- The toilet seats, drawers and cabinet doors are essential for children who love to put your hands in the wrong places. You can buy soft closing sliders that will close slowly, just like a hydraulic door closer. You will have more peace and tranquility, and tranquility, and much less broken fingers.
Run Your Dirty Laundry
- You can slide the latter in without too much resistance: put a basket of dirty clothes in your child’s bathroom, and there will be fewer excuses for leaving dirty clothes scattered around the house. Incorporate the basket into your bathroom design by selecting a complementary theme or color palette. This article was provided and sponsored by CL Webb Construction Services, LLC. If you need the best Fayetteville AR Remodeling please visit their website!